Almulla Lawyers - A Top Law Firm in Abu Dhabi
Almulla Lawyers is one of the many law firms in Abu Dhabi UAE. Being one of the many in the law work field requires from the law firm to be talented and experienced enough in order to reveal itself as a professional law firm amongst all law firms out there in Abu Dhabi.
Putting this in his mind, Mr. Mohammed Almulla, a very talented lawyer in Abu Dhabi UAE, has chosen all members of his lawyers team according to very difficult criteria. There are a lot of lawyers in Abu Dhabi UAE, but those who are talented and experienced are so rare.
Mr. Almulla graduated from the faculty of Sharia and Law, United Arab Emirates University in 1985, and in the same year, he was appointed as a prosecuting attorney. In 1987, he was appointed as the vice president of the State Affairs in the UAE Ministry of Justice. He - then - has taken charge of a lot of positions like:
- President of the Abu Dhabi Public Prosecution.
- Director General of the Judicial Inspection Department at the Ministry of Justice, UAE.
- President of the Court of Appeal
- Director of the Training and Judicial Studies Institute.
- A Member of the Supreme Council of the Federal Judiciary in the United Arab Emirates.
- An authorized arbitrator at Abu Dhabi Commercial conciliation and Arbitration Center.
From 2002 till now, he has devoted himself to practise law. With all this experience in the legal field, he knows how to be a successful lawyer and he knows that a professional lawyer in Abu Dhabi or in UAE as a whole or in any other part of the world, bears a big responsibility towards people to guide them through the legal system until they are in the safe side.